Friday, October 22, 2010

Friend - Embellish Magazine color challenge


Friend, originally uploaded by CloudsShadler.

hey there peeps,

A card here this Fri evening, brought to you by Embellish Magazine color challenge, what fun colors, which I dunn usually work with but I was inspired by the Vintage theme, and well, I had the perfect die cut to work with. I used my Slice (Vintage Findinds card) to create the bee, and I worked around the bee to make the card. Pretty simple, not sure if they all go together but I like the card ... PTI (Autumn Mix) buttons worked perfectly as well, lots of buttons in rust colors!
Well, not much going in, I work this wkend :S blah! But you know what, i like having $$$ to spend on my crafting addiction, hehe.

Flickr Post: click on the pic for complete list of supplies!

Have a great wkend!
-C :)

10 comments:

Ashley Cannon Newell said...

The card is so great! I love how you include elements graphically. The pearl button and the distressing add the perfect touches. Thanks for joining the Embellish Vintage Color Challenge.

Cheryl Nelson said...

Wowzers!! This couldn't be more fabulous! LOVE it in EVERY way!!

Betty Benton said...

I laughed to see your bee card today. I'd love for you to pop over to my blog and read about my bee story! You did an excellent job with the challenge -- as well as the designer team!

Deirdre said...

Claudia, Adore your card - so beautiful. Sorry to hear you are leaving Mami Doodles DT... best of luck in your new adventures. Hugs, Deirdre

Romaine said...

I really like the funky and graphic look of this card! :0)

Ayana Posadas said...

Awesome card, girlie! I love the design and all of the fun elements.

Savitri said...

Wow, a bee never look that good :) LOVE LOVE LOVE this!!!! Is the challenge still on? I just came back from vacation and you're the first blog I went to look at.

Danielle said...

I love this card, your work is beautiful!! I wish I had a Slice! Thanks so much for stopping by today! :)
Danielle

Cindy Lee said...

How I love this card!! It's so fresh and so unique! Great job!!

I haven't been visiting in a while and I missed all your wonderful creations!

Maile Belles said...

Love this! Such a fresh take on this vintage challenge!