Thursday, October 14, 2010

Just the 2 of Us!


Just the 2 of Us!, originally uploaded by CloudsShadler.

Hello there peeps,

It's Thurs and I'm SO glad that today and tomm I get to stay at home after school :) I started working at Starbucks not too far from where I live, and eventhough I luv getting paid, work is just work, lol. Besides being busy with school, I have not really been able to craft much this couple wks, and when I do, I really dunn have the energy to do so :S But this page was done a couple days ago, I found this pic of me and Scott together, so I jumped right into scrapping :) Really, if you haven't already figured it out, I'm not done using my Jenni Bowlin (Aug & Sept) Paper Crafting kits, hehe... I really luv her patterned paper, so yes, I'm slowly but surely using them! This pic was taken about 3yrs ago when Scott and I were in Westwood, CA :) He was on a work trip and I tagged along, and did some sight seeing too, he also went to UCLA so we were really close to the campus, it was fun!

Flickr Post: Click on the pic for complete list of supplies!

Take it easy,
C :)

3 comments:

Naomi said...

this page is sooo sweet! i get you... about after working you dont want to do anything... i feel like that everyday

Laura O'Donnell said...

this came out great!

I love all things Jenni Bowlin. her stuff is always exempt from purges.

Ayana Posadas said...

Hey girlie... I've been busy too. School and work takes up SO much of my time. There are just never enough hours in the day! :( LoL... But I'm glad you managed to get some craft time to make this pretty layout. It came out very cute, as always. And I really love the title that you chose!