Thursday, October 21, 2010

My 6th Birthday circa 1991


My 6th Birthday, originally uploaded by CloudsShadler.

well, for some reason the kiddo pictures of the past have been popping up here and there for me :S Growing up we rarely took pics and well one day, the album with all (there weren't that many) the fam pics got wet due to the hurricane that hit us that yr ... so, there were only a few that survived, and this is one of them ... I scrapped it a while back with my Scrapbook Circle (Oct 2010) Kit, and while chatting with Savitri, she gave me the awesome idea to scrap my kiddo pics if I had any, so voila, how wonderful. Do you like my dress? my pose? hehe, my cake, which you can barely see is of Snow White and the 7 Dwarfs theme, hehe ... the funny thing about this pic which took a long time ago, i actually remember it, it was taken behind my aunt's house, it was just me, my mom and her ... hehe.

Flickr post: Click on the pic for complete list of supplies!

Take it easy,
C :)

7 comments:

Ashley Cannon Newell said...

Very cute, Clouds! Glad Vit talked you into scrapping your childhood photos! Would love to see more! OK circa 1991 I was in middle school, just sayin'! :)

Laura O'Donnell said...

what a cutie!

In 1991 I was 24, I feel old!

Brandi said...

Awww! You were so adorable! Lets see in 1991 I was 11, playing with barbie dolls and making mud pies!

Naomi said...

hahah! 1991 i was 10! i love this oh no maybe i'll do this to. i was rockin the asian bangs with thick glasses! i thought i looked hot!

i love this idea!!

Ayana Posadas said...

Soooo CUTE! You look adorable!
And your layout is great too! Love this!

Savitri said...

You know I love this :)
1991... man, I was in HS!!! I'm OLD!!

Anthonette said...

So are such a cutie! Loved the layout, Clouds.