Wednesday, November 10, 2010

DC Farmer's Market - Scrap Page


DC Farmer's Market, originally uploaded by CloudsShadler.

Helllloooo there peeps,

I know, I've been MIA :( I am so busy now that I'm working and I don't see it slowing down any time soon :( I miss not having to worry about work and just having ample time to scrap or make cards! But, one thing though, it does pay for my crafting stuff, hehe. Today I am sharing a scrap page I did of me on my visit to DC. Yes, there was even a farmer's market right in the smack of the National Monument mall, crazy, it was nice and lovely, and small.
There are a lot of colors on this page, I gambled on it really, not fully sure it they matched at all or if it was just too much patterns. But I like the colors and it popls. Lots of goodies on it as well. I sorta cased this from one of Ali Edwards scrap pages, which you can find HERE. Luved the simple layout and it went well with what I had it mind. Well, that's it, I gots to go now.

Flickr Post: Click on the pic for complete list of supplies.

Take it easy,
C :)

4 comments:

Ann said...

Love this--the mix of patterns is awesome!

Brandi said...

Cute layout Clouds!
Brandi

Cindy Lee said...

This layout is FUN! It's so your style!

Savitri said...

Wow, totally different than your usual more toned down look but I likey!!! Great pic of you too!