Wednesday, November 17, 2010

On Campus ...


On Campus ..., originally uploaded by CloudsShadler.

Hello there peeps,

A scrap page of me today! Yey! I got my Jenni Bowlin Nov kit and it's full of goodies that I'm so excited about! A page of me on campus, this last semester I had one 2hr slot in between class and lab on Tues. Sometimes I spent it studying, researching and well, taking pics too! I am also showing you my haircut, I cut it shoulder length this time since it was too long for me to bare. I like it!!!
Well quick post. I am heading to work now and I just wanted to share this quick page with you, I hope you likey!

Flickr Post: CLick on the pic for complete list of supplies.

Take it easy,
C :)

5 comments:

Laura O'Donnell said...

love your scrapping style, Clouds!

naomi chokr said...

hello!!! i hope you get as break from school soon!! I love your new short hair!! and love love your layout!

Savitri said...

That looks like an awesome kit! Great page and the cut is great on you!! Now, you didn't wear glasses when you visited, right?

Tenia Nelson said...

What a awesome page!!! We gotta hang out soon!!!!

Ayana Posadas said...

You look so pretty with your glasses, girlie! Love this layout! Especially the fun polka-dots! :)