Thursday, November 11, 2010

Sweetest Holiday Wishes - The Holiday cards are coming :)


Sweetest Holiday Wishes, originally uploaded by CloudsShadler.

hello there peeps,
Today I'm sharing a card that I made for one of my card stamping get - together for my co-workers at SBux, I thought it would be a great idea to get together and make handmade holiday cards to get to know each other since we're all fairly new to the store. Do you likey? I really like it, so simple yet colorful. I colored the tree branch and ornaments with the few Copic markers that I have :) It's really simple to mass produce and it doesn't take long to make (10-15 mins)

Well, quick post again. Just wanted to share this lovely card with you, and perhaps inspire you to start making yer own :)

Flickr post: Click on the pic for complete list of supplies.

Take it easy,
C :)

8 comments:

...:::Paulina:::... said...

Loves this! The CAS design is perfect, and I love the colors you chose!

Ayana Posadas said...

Great CAS card! So cute! :)

naomi chokr said...

wait, wait, wait!!! you have a stamping get together at SBUX! im soo jealous! i want to join you guys!!

love your card.... love that you made it at SBUX!!!

Savitri said...

This is soooooo awesome!! I want to stamp with you AND drink coffee :) I REALLY LOVE this one!!!

Anthonette said...

Hi Clouds, the card is perfect! I love the CAS design.

You were able to do a get-together @ Starbucks? How cool.

Cheryl Nelson said...

This couldn't be more fabulous! I just LOVE your work!

terisplace said...

Super duper pretty, Clouds!

Teri

Latisha said...

I have this stamp set and have yet to ink it up...i am thinking it is time after seeing this awesome card!!