Monday, December 13, 2010

All Is Calm, All Is Bright ...

Hello there peeps,

Another holiday card, so fun and lots of snowflakes, the stamped snowflakes are from the Martha Stewart stamp set, real fun and cute! I really like all the red :) This card will go to a family member. You think they will like? :) This card is sort of CASED from Danielle Flanders from this card HERE. I really liked her idea of half cut circles, so fun!

Quick post, not much going on, I really shouldn't be bloggin', it's finals week for me and 2 finals down, 2 more to go, wish me good luck ;)

Flickr Post: Click on the pic for complete list of supplies!

Take it easy,
C :)

7 comments:

Ann said...

Love your use of ribbon & rhinestones! Good luck with finals! :D

Jenn said...

Beautiful! good luck :D

lotte chew said...

love it!!! it's beautiful!!

Laura O'Donnell said...

so cute! I wish I had bought these stamps before they sold out :(

Angie Tieman said...

Gorgeous card, as always! Good luck with your finals!

Cindy Lee said...

Such lovely card!! All the best in your finals! You go girl!!

Savitri said...

Dude, has it been this long since I checked my gReader? Dang! I prob. need to clear that thing for the new year and start fresh :P LOVE this adorable card!!!