Monday, December 27, 2010

[bright]


[bright], originally uploaded by CloudsShadler.

Hello there peeps,

I hope that those of you who celebrate the holidays ... that it was great and that you had fun. This holiday was great, Scott and I didn't get to go to Bze to visit my fam so instead it was just the two of us. It was great, and with that some awesome pieces I got, like my fav scarf ... it's warm and colorful. A little something about me, I luv luv black, grey colors for my clothes, I dunno why but I really don't gravitate towards colorful clothing, so when I saw the scarf on sale for 60% off at the Gap store, I bought it (because besides the red, there was some grey on it :)

This page is mostly using the Jenni Bowlin Dec Papercrafting Kit found HERE. A really neat kit, with interesting paper that I'm willing to make stuff with, so fun. A few goodies I found at Archivers and well, thanks to my Slice (Vintage Findings) card, I got to cut out some neat pieces to go with my page ...

Flickr Post: Click on the pic for complete list of supplies.

Take it easy,
Clouds :)

6 comments:

Tiff said...

EEEEEK! I love this page! The stamped date is PERFECTION!

Brittany said...

I love it! The page is great AND the red on the scarf looks great on you. :) I'm excited to explore and see more of what you've made!

Michele said...

I love this LO! Love the cluster of embellies around the photo!

Savitri said...

Love the scarf and the page! The birdie there... HEART!!!!

M. Engracia said...

Me encanta!!! es preciosa!!!

Angie Tieman said...

Super fun page! Love that picture of you!