Saturday, December 4, 2010

JB XMas Card


JB XMas Card, originally uploaded by CloudsShadler.

Hello there peeps,

If you have been "checking" by my blog I appreciate it, even if you just visit for a second, hehe, I apologize for the limited posting, it really hurts my itty bitty lil heart, I wish I could blog more, but I'm so busy :S But, today I actually have a card for ya!!!
Ok, the card has tons of my fav JB products - bingo cards, paper, luv it! I am actually channelling Danielle Flanders on this card, hehe, do you think she would be proud of me? I am not sure she visits my blog but I think I did good huh? :D I really like the card, lots of red and the green snowflake really pops out, so very proud. And I really like the October Afternoon sentiment sticker too, fits so well with the card!
I hope you have started making yer holiday cards, me - slowly but surely.

I hope you have a great wkend!

Flickr Post: Click on the pic for complete list of supplies.

Take it easy,
C :)

7 comments:

Ann said...

This is super fun & festive! LOVE the green snowflake & the twine!

Angie Tieman said...

Ack! This is killer cute! I need this card! lol!

FLEUR de Lo said...

I LOVE the green snowflake!!! I have a snowflake obsession this year. It never crossed my mind to use a green one.

Anthonette said...

Wow, what a masterpiece! Love this.

Danielle said...

Hi C!
I love, love your card! It turned out so beautiful! Love the pop of green and the saying over top of the bingo card!

I wanted to answer your question about the scrunched ribbons I used on my recent cards. I bought some plain white seam binding from www.zipperstop.com and I spray it with my Glimmer Mists by Tattered Angels! Crumple them up and let them dry. It takes the color of the mist beautifully. :) You can combine colors too to get a different effect - a light blue and a darker blue for a variegated look. Thanks for stopping by!
Danielle

Ayana Posadas said...

This is super cute, girlie!
Don't apologize for limited posting. I totally feel ya. Life gets so busy sometimes. I often struggle with keeping up with my blog myself. Other than DT posts, I rarely get enough time to just post freely about other random projects. I seriously wish I could just quit my job and craft all day long! LoL... That would be nice! :)

naomi chokr said...

Hey! I love your card!!!! I wish sometimes I didnt have much to say but im the opposite....you do so much so dont apologies for it. At least you're a consistent blogger..im not. Im hoping and trying to change that