Friday, December 10, 2010

me remembering events ...


me remembering events ..., originally uploaded by CloudsShadler.

Hello there peeps,

A very very colorful page of "me" again :D hee, actually I had no better "title" for my page ... this pic is very recent for me since it was just taken yesterday, Scott and I were in downtown Denver and we were taking a few pics of us and of downtown. The page really came out differently than what I initially wanted to do, it happens ... most of the time ... The bright colors started out with Studio Calico Mr Huey mists ... most amazing stuff ever, they dry instantly, no smudges, no waiting, no nothing, perfection really. I highly recommend them if you like mists, and the colors are awesome! Do you like my pink snowflake?? hee, I wanted it to be girly yet not too girly and well, even though its Dec there still hasn't been much snow lately so ... my title should've been somewhere around the lines of " in downtown Denver but where's the snow?" sort of title :) Well, I hope you like the page, it's really pretty and didn't take that long to make...say perhaps less than 30 min or so!

Flickr Post: Click on the pic for complete list of supplies.

Take it easy,
C :)

7 comments:

Ayana Posadas said...

Sooo cute! I love your masking and the entire design of this layout. So unique and just plain awesome! :)

Savitri said...

So cool!! Love the mist, yes! I want some!! I've seen them on a few pages, mostly Sasha Farina's.

CeeCee said...

So totally original! Love the masking. And perfectly balanced!

Cheryl Nelson said...

so fantabulous! love the misting/masking!!!

Elisa said...

Ahaha! I left a comment in the SC gallery for this LO, i didn't realise it was yours - gorgeous LO! Hope you're well.
Elisa xxx

Moonegirl said...

Super cute! I noticed the mists right away, because I just bought some and made my own and....haven't got to use them. Love how you used them kn this page, and-who doesn't love pink snowflakes. Fun blog, found hour card on Maille Belles blog.:)

Moonegirl said...

Sorry about the misspells-commenting on my phone-auto correct!