Monday, January 31, 2011

Feb=Luv


Feb=Luv, originally uploaded by CloudsShadler.


Hello peeps,

Today I bring you another Valentine's day card, very cute and fun, lots of layering and punches - the birdies, doily heart, it's just fab :) I have been trying to channel Tara Anderson her style is amazing, lots of layering, you can see here work HERE.
Also, today it's really snowing a lot! Took me a good 15-20min to scrape my car windows, it was covered in thick ice :S But, I managed to make it to french class ...
Well, let me know what you think, I think this card will be a one of 3 cards that will be made with my peeps, I'm hoping to have a couple friends over and make some Valentine;s day cards, they are excited!!! I'm excited too :) Although, I think I will make a slight change, the bingo card has to be repositioned straight, I was trying to give it more edge but it just look crooked :S If you want scrap supplies list, click on the pic.

Take it easy,
Clouds :D

8 comments:

Ashley Cannon Newell said...

Really cool card, Clouds! The layering is great!

Brandi said...

Perfect layout of embellishments! You rocked it girl!

Cheryl Nelson said...

This is so fab! LOVE the layering!

Danielle said...

this is gorgeous!! great work!!

Tenia Nelson said...

So so gorgeous Miss Clouds!!!

Angie Tieman said...

Ummmmm, LOVE it!!

Agus :) said...

wooow lovely card!! the layering is just perfect (:

Savitri said...

Dude, has it been this long since I stopped by? LOVE this!! It's kind of shabby chic without the shabby look... totally didn't make sense, huh?