Thursday, January 6, 2011

Happy Valentines


Happy Valentines, originally uploaded by CloudsShadler.

Hey there peeps,

Another card today, real cute, pretty and red :) I'm on a roll here to make valentine's cards because for some reason, I kinda like the occasion. Funny story ... while at work I was sharing with my coworkers that this yr Scott and I will celebrate 5 yrs of marriage (funny how time flies, I still can't believe it's been that long :) and that;s the reason why I tend to go all out for Valentines and well as cheesy as it sounds, my parents got married on Feb 14th. So one of my co-workers (she really should be a motivational speaker ... errr) says that the average marriage lasts 5 yrs!?!/?! I was like, Oh! Ok! Thank you for the grim future that lies ahead for my marriage :S hehe, some people I tell ya! :) I laughed, I told her she shouldn't work at a suicide hotline or some place like that, those poor people don't stand a chance!

The card, lots of goodies, Jenni Bowlin, Making Memories, the whole shi-bang! :) For complete list of supplies click on the pic. Let me know what you think, do you likey?

Take it easy,
C :)

6 comments:

Naomi Chokr said...

this card is soo sweet!!

Laura O'Donnell said...

beautiful, Clouds!

Cheryl Nelson said...

LOVE this!

Angie Tieman said...

Such a pretty card and so different! Funny story about your co-worker! Hope you guys make it past the 5 year mark! ;-)

Tiff said...

Totally diggin your Shabby side girlie!

Brittany said...

I love this card and the one following it! They're a great blend of modern and "antique" (I don't think thats the right word!! :) ). I'm with you about Valentine's Day, whats not to love about a holiday about love?? AND, congrats on your 5 years of marriage. I am so happy for you and Scott. :)