Sunday, February 6, 2011

Happy Valentine's Day


Happy Valentine's Day, originally uploaded by CloudsShadler.

Hello there peeps,

I hope today finds you well. Here in CO, it's snowing and well I think we have a long stretch for the winter weather :S Today card is made using Martha Stewart "Heart and Notes Labels) they are part of their holiday collection, so fitting! I also made my own tag using different colored paper, punched and a Crop-A-Dile :) Very clean and simple and easy to make. This card will be one of 3 that will be made for my card get-together at my place with some college friends this coming Fri, how fun!!!! I hope you like and if you need any of the supplies you can find them by clicking on the pic and it will forward you to Flickr where they are posted.

On another note, I got a surprise when I went to the JBS Mercantile site and saw that I was the Feb Customer Spotlight winner, see HERE OMG! It was a thrill and unbelievable at the same time. I knew some of my schtuff was good but apparently they liked my scrap pages :) Not to mention the awesome prize :D If you subscribe to any scrapbook kit companies and they have a site to showcase customer;s page, don't hesitate to do so. I simply posted my pages because I wanted to let them see what I make, and sure enough someone liked it :) I was really honored by the mention and although my site is mainly for cards, I hope to bring you more scrap pages. I've only just started scrapping so we'll see how it goes :) Thank you so much for the support and the cheering-on you ladies have gave me, it's only because of you that I get the inspiration and creativity to do what I do on this site :)

Take it easy,
C :)

8 comments:

Angie Tieman said...

Congrats again, Clouds! I about jumped out of my chair hollerin' for you yesterday when I saw you on the JBS site!

Adorable card here too, love all the white space!

Ann said...

Congrats again, girl! I left ya some love over there!

Love this sweet card, too! Diggin' all that white space!

~amy~ said...

Okay, love today's card and I'm so not surprised about the JBS shout out..you rock her stuff and I adore your layout style...left you some bloggie love over there:)

Cheryl Nelson said...

perfectly lovely!!

Tiff said...

Your card is perfect!

CeeCee said...

Clouds, I so love this card! Love the layered frames look. Creativity at its best.
Oh, and congrats for winning. Your layouts are fab!
CeeCee

Tiffany said...

So sweet! Love the clean and concise look on this card!

Savitri said...

This card is awesome and YES on the JB spotlight! I tend to hoard new stuff. Bad habit. By the time I use them it'll be old news. That's why I like the DT stuff because it forces me to use what I get.