Friday, February 18, 2011


, originally uploaded by CloudsShadler.

Hello there folks,

Today I bring you a scrap page I made with my Jenni Bowlin Feb 2011 Kit, cute cute stuff and so many cute elements to paly with! This page is also for the JBS Mercantile "Punches" challenge that's going on right now. And I figured, well, this is a great opportunity to use the gazillion punches I currently own :) So, I got to working, I really like how it turned out, most of the supplies come in the kit, minus the kraft and white cardstock :)
This pic, you can barely see, but basically that day I was at my college bookstore and happened to browse their card section, and that one caught my eye, funny - it's basically a piggy bank telling another piggy bank something that should sounds profound ... "remember, change comes from within" ha, I luved it :) So, hence the titles of this scrap page :)

Let me know what you think, I hope you have a great wkend. Any supplies can be found on the flickr post of this page, simply click on the pic and you will be redirected there :)

Take it easy,
C :)

4 comments:

Ayana Posadas said...

So Awesome! You took up a lot more white space on this one and I love it. Your layout designs are always fantastic and they make me want to start scrapbooking again. I have so many pictures. I wouldn't even know where to start! LoL... Love this one, girlie! The embellishments and the photos are all super cute!

Savitri said...

This is SOOOOO cool!! LOVE LOVE LOVE everything about this. I need to be more brave and take more pics of me and scrap them... or just have them for the kids. One day I'll be old or gone and they'll have little pics of me to look at. Ahh....

Tiff said...

yummmm, I love the various collage-y type elements! PERFECTION!

sideoats + scribbles said...

Hi Clouds! Oh I just love this! So fun! And all the colors together are just perfection! Hugs! :)