Sunday, March 6, 2011

Favorite Color Combo - JBS style

Hello there peeps,

A card here for you, made it in less than 40mins today, all thanks to the JBS "Be Our Guest" Crop that went on this wkend, so much fun!!! I made this card using my fav color combo - cream, red, black and yellow. I quickly grabbed what I had and starting assembling a simply but clean card. Mostly layering and stapling here and there. Well, quick post today, I hope yer wkend went well.
On a sidenote - I am battling a nasty cold this wkend, I can barely taste food, seems I'm really clogged up!! The hubby got sick first, passed it on to me, and now here I am, sick of being sick, lol.

Looking for card supplies? Click on the pic for a complete list!

Thanks for the comments,
Clouds :)

6 comments:

Laura O'Donnell said...

awesome card, Clouds!

~amy~ said...

love love love it!

Cheryl Nelson said...

gorgeous!

Tiff said...

Lovely!

Savitri said...

Of all the JB stuff I've seen today, this is my fave! Love all the pieces and just the design in general.

Cindy Lee said...

Gotta love this card!!! It speaks to me and I just love it!