Friday, March 25, 2011

Happy Spring


Happy Spring, originally uploaded by CloudsShadler.

Hello there peeps,

A card here for ya today, I was inspired by Spring colors - pinks, greens, real pretty! I made my own shipping tag, and layered it up with punch outs- mainly Martha Stewart punches. Pretty simple to make, and did some misting too! Real quick card, pretty CAS.

I hope you have a great week-end! I've been working at my new job - the same law firm that hubby works at, real great! I have a great boss (makes me old boss look like a complete idiot, just sayin') and wonderful co-workers! I gotta say, it's been great!

Take it easy,
C :)

6 comments:

~amy~ said...

sooo SWEET.

Cheryl Nelson said...

LOVE this soooooo MUCH!!!

Angie Tieman said...

Super sweet card! Love that little kraft tag! Glad to hear about your new job! :)

Tiff said...

Loling at your old boss comment! Love your card esp, the misting :)

Brandi said...

Wow! This just screams "SPRING"! So bright and fun!

Savitri said...

LOVE this one too and isn't it nice to work at a place where you love the peeps you work with?!!? That's why I miss my old job. BUT, I wouldn't go back because my friend said it's not the same. My colleague and I both moved so it's a bit drab there... although it's prob. mostly my colleague who makes it more tolerable there than me :P