Sunday, March 27, 2011

Happy Together


Happy Together, originally uploaded by CloudsShadler.

Hello there peeps,

Another card here for ya, a wedding card, sweet and simple. Joann's had a 40% sale on their stamps, and I just had to have it :) The coloring is mainly distress inks. I'm thinking that if you wanted to make yer own wedding cards, this would be it, not much work and easy to mass produce! So, I hope hope yer wkend went well, quick post ...

Flickr Post: Click on the pic for complete list of supplies!

Take it easy,
C :)

9 comments:

Laura O'Donnell said...

adorable! I hit up Michaels this weekend with my coupon, now I think I need to check out Joanns.

Ann said...

Sweet CAS card! Great find at JoAnn's! I went wild at Michaels yesterday. :)

Cheryl Nelson said...

so lovely!

Tiff said...

awwwwwww, this is DARLING! LOVE it!

Savannah O'Gwynn said...

Super cute card--love the stamp! Must try to head to JoAnn's soon!!

You should enter this into the PDCC challenge--it matches perfectly!! http://theplaydatecafe.blogspot.com/2011/03/play-date-cafe-challenge-pdcc74.html

Jaclyn Miller said...

Adorable - just love how you highlighted little bits of color here and there. They would make great wedding thank yous! Thanks so much for playing along at The Play Date Cafe this week.

Colleen Dietrich said...

Love the simplicity, Clouds! It looks like something you'd buy in a boutique. Thanks for playing with us at The Play Date CAfe!

Ruby said...

What a lovely card Clouds! Anybody would love to get a card like this! Thanks for playing along with at the Play Date Cafe this week!

Savitri said...

My kind of mass produce card!!! It's pretty sweet! LOVE!