Sunday, March 13, 2011

JB Blossoms


JB Blossoms, originally uploaded by CloudsShadler.

Hello there peeps,

I hope yer wkend went by well, not much going on, still a bit sick, turns out I got a sinus infection and ear infection, how wonderful :S I'm on antibiotics but we'll see how long it will take for me to recover, because at this point, I'm still deaf :S

The card is a product of my new Jenni Bowlin (March 2011) Kit, what neat paper and embellishments. Most of the paper is from their new "Be Our Guest" collection. The flower was cut out by my Slice machine, I thought I wanted a flower cut out but it turns out that I really liked the "negative" that fit perfectly on the card stock, so I folded it and made it into a card. I really luv the CAS look, and the button and flower are very striking! I added some background paper to the flower and voila, a card was born :)

All card supplies are list on Flickr, just click on the pic for the complete list.

Take it easy,
C :)

3 comments:

Cheryl Nelson said...

this is so fab!

Brandi said...

Clouds,
This is super cute and fun. I just love all of the elements together. Hope you get to feeling better soon.
Brandi

Savitri said...

Nice! Love the CAS too!