Saturday, March 19, 2011

Je voyage a DC.


Je voyage a DC., originally uploaded by CloudsShadler.

Hello there peeps,

A scrap page for you ... I know it's been a wk since I've recently posted and this wk I got my craft on :) So I page for ya using Jenni Bowlin March 2011 Kit - the exclusive mercantile paper, the journaling tags, a must for the perfect page :) So, the pic is supposed to have this effect going on, I used Instagram (which is free and can be loaded onto yer iphone) and I really liked how it turned out. Not my ususal pic on the wondow sill ...

The stamp though I just bought today and I really liked it, so I just made it part of the page, luv luv this layout, so fun and lots of layering. And before you tell me I forgot to cut off the end on that Basic Grey paper, I left that on purpose :)

Have a great wkend :)
-C

4 comments:

Savitri said...

I already told you that you forgot to cut your BG tag off ;) Awesome and the photo did turn out great!!

Tiff said...

LOVE!!!

Laura O'Donnell said...

great mix of product! luv your JBS work!

Lisa Dickinson said...

just fabulous! i love the vintage feel!