Thursday, April 14, 2011

... be grateful ...


... be grateful ..., originally uploaded by CloudsShadler.

Hello there peeps,

A card here today, I'm totally luving my Studio Calico add-on kit, I keep using the paper and have officially gotten my $$$ worth for sure! The flower is from my stash and butterfly cut out are from my Slice and Martha Stewart punch. The polaroid, well, it's very easy to make and I made it using a square punch and yer paper trimmer. (hopefully I can make a tut of this ...)

So, I hope you like, I really like how it turned out and I enjoy layering pieces right now, paper, embellies ... goodness!

One last thing, I've upgraded my Flickr account (I've been putting this off for a while and finally caved in since I was running out of space) I got to re-organize my shtuff ... and you'll be happy to know that it's very easy to browse my projects - two main sets: cards and scrap pages, easy ... on those two sets you'll find all the cards and pages I've made since using Flickr and all grouped together and easy to find!

Take it easy,
Clouds :)

3 comments:

Ashley Cannon Newell said...

Love the dimensional layers on this card! So cute!

~amy~ said...

a-dorable!

Tiff said...

STUNNING!