Saturday, April 9, 2011

be positive ...


be positive ..., originally uploaded by CloudsShadler.

hello there peeps,

What a wk! it's been crazy around my neck of the woods, again, work and juggling free time, and french! But anywhos, no one wants to here how one's life is soooo busy :S

The scrap page is a product of Studio Calico (Moses Supposes) 2011 Add-On Kit. To be honest, I was upset at SC for a bit - thing is I usually join their chat during reveal nite and a couple times I've tried to purchase their kit and apparently since I'm not lighting speed fast, someone "steals" my kit from my cart - not happy about it! Especially when I plan on interacting on their chat and do the count down. So, this time i was lucky to get the add-on kit I wanted and I got it. But, my point is ... it shouldn't be that way .... This is not to say that I dislike SC or that I will never buy from them, it's just me being frustrated at times :S

Oh well, the page is ALL Studio Calico, minus the paper and staples ... Luv the CAS easy to make page, the papers are plenty for color! I hope you like and well, I hope you have a great wkend!

Take it easy,
C :)

3 comments:

Savitri said...

Awesome page! I wanted to buy a kit but, it was gone. Guess I need to get up early next time...

Tenia Nelson said...

What a great page!!!

Cheryl Nelson said...

LOVE this!