Saturday, April 2, 2011

Daily Snippets of Me


Daily Snippets of Me, originally uploaded by CloudsShadler.

Hello there peeps,

I hope yer wkend is going well. I know I haven't been posting much, that being a result of trying to work full time hours and juggling french class ... I'm really trying to squeeze craft time! The scrap page is of me, sometimes I take a few pics here and there on my iPhone, and yes, this is my desperate need to actually have pics to scrap book :S (not a picture person) My friend recently told me that I'm so serious on my pics, yes, I don't like to smile! Smiling is a weird concept for me, at least when taking pics :S I hope you like the page, it's pretty quick and easy to assemble, this might just be my go-to-sketch! Most of this page was made using my go-to-kits ... Jenni Bowlin!

Have a great rest of the wkend,
C

3 comments:

Cindy Lee said...

This is lovely! I just love the simplicity of this layout! It's so you :)

Lol, we are the opposite. I always smiled when taking pics because I look like I could kill somebody without smiling.

Tiff said...

Awwwww, no smiles in pictures!!!? Unheard of! LOL! Your page is gorgeous!

Laura Davis said...

Wow!!! I love this LO, awesome!
hugs
Laura