Saturday, April 16, 2011

spring flowers


spring flowers, originally uploaded by CloudsShadler.

hello there peeps,

A card here for you today, this one is made using Jenni Bowlin (April 2011) Papercrafting Kit, and oh my my my ... it's absolutely gorgeous! I think this is one of their best kits since I signed up with them, every color and paper blends so well, with hints of boldness, it's perfection!!! The kit came yesterday and it made my heart sing :) So, I opened it and instantly started to think of the many projects i could make with it! This card is the first of many ... very CAS

well, quick post, and I hope you like the card and that you have a great wkend! we are off to see a movie ...

Take it easy,
C :)

3 comments:

Sarah Martina said...

So pretty!!! Thats that Crate Paper goodness! :) ADORE your card!

Laura O'Donnell said...

fantastic, as always!

~amy~ said...

gorgeous work!