Sunday, May 8, 2011

Congratulations Graduate


Congratulations Graduate, originally uploaded by CloudsShadler.

hello there peeps,

I've been MIA for quite some time now, not from my own liking, but life is busy at times, especially now! So, the card here is for my friend (one of many) who graduated this past Fri. I knew I had to make it real good because she loves cards :) The colors are from our school CU-Boulder, black-yellow. The stamp is from SU! such a net set, so hip and fun! Pretty sweet and simple!

I hope you have a great wkend, let's hope there's more time to scrap! All crafting supplies can by found on flickr, simply click on the pic and you will be redirected to them!

Take it easy,
C :)

1 comment:

Savitri said...

This is so nice! Love the clean line and not stuffy (some grad cards can be dull, ha!).