Saturday, May 28, 2011

friend - Embellish Color Challenge


friend., originally uploaded by CloudsShadler.

Hi there peeps,

A card here for you based off the current Embellish Color Challenge and text. The colors are right up my alley - grays and darks, luv the monochromatic feel and even more reason to use my Jenni Bowlin (May 2011) paper crafting kit. Most if not all supplies for the card are from the kit, minus the stamps.

I hope you like the card, I really like it and had fun layering it. All supplies can be found by clicking on the pic.

Have a great Memorial Day wkend!
-C :)

8 comments:

Angie Tieman said...

Fabulous!!

Sarah Martina said...

I adore your cards, Clouds! Adore them. And you used some of my favorite paper, too! :) So glad you joined us for Embellish Color Trends!

Laura O'Donnell said...

love this!

I treated myself to May's JBS kit. all your fault, you enabler!

Erin (Homemade Cards by Erin) said...

I like the staples in this one.

Cheryl Nelson said...

This is SOOOOOOO GORGEOUS!!!

Cristina said...

I love your cards soooo much! Every time I see one, it makes me happy. Another beauty here. Thanks for joining us again at Embellish!

Jacqueline said...

Gosh, this is so beautiful!!

alexandra s.m. said...

I just love your style so much! and I'm giddy with excitement about the fact that we are embarking on the same wonderful W.C.S adventure!

Greetings from Chicago ~