Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Loads of Love for DAD!

Loads of Love for DAD! by CloudsShadler
Loads of Love for DAD!, a photo by CloudsShadler on Flickr.

hello there peeps,

June is for Father's Day! I just realized this a couple days ago :S Switching from girly cards to manly cards is a task for me, guy cards and baby cards are a challenge for me in general. But, this card came fairly easy, simple and guy-ish colors. A little bit of layering and stamping, voila! I used Hero Arts stamps and patterned paper, not much too it. Do you like? Let me know, this would be easy to mass produce if you are handing out many! Click on the pic for complete list of supplies.

Have a great rest of the wk!
Clouds :)

1 comment:

Angie Tieman said...

Awww, what a fun card! Love the bright color and the scrappy bits layered behind!