Wednesday, June 1, 2011

S-isforScott_CloudsShadler + WCS DT!!!



S-isforScott_CloudsShadler, originally uploaded by CloudsShadler.

Hello there ladies,

I've been keeping great news from you for a while, a while back I was contacted by WCS - Write.Click.Scrapbook to join there team! I was delighted to hear they wanted me on their team and that they had even heard about me :) So, here I am on my first scrap DT and I'm excited! If you're not familiar with WCS, it's basically a place where you can go to for inspiration, scrap news, giveaways and connect with other scrappper :) The ladies on the DT are super nice and proud to be among them :)

My first scrap page for them is inspired by "the men in our lives" gallery. As you know it's only me and Scott so I scrapped him. I used the JBS May kit, wonderful colors for a guy scrap :)

Also, WCS turns 2 today, so in honor of that, we all contributed to a mosaic to bid Happy Birthday, how fun! Please stop by for some great giveaways! :)


Best,
C :)

5 comments:

Laura O'Donnell said...

big congrats!

Laura O'Donnell said...

I just went over to write click and subscribed so I wouldn't miss any of your posts. yay!

Anthonette said...

Hi Clouds,
Congrats on the DT! I always love your work (cards & layouts). You'll do any amazing job.

Cheryl Nelson said...

Fab lo! LOVE that fun collage!

Tenia Nelson said...

Love your layout and congrats girlie!!!!