Wednesday, June 22, 2011

the saturday morning ritual

Hello there folks,

A happy Wed to ya, it's officially summer! Colorado summer weather can be beautiful, the mountains are majestic and some still have a sprinkle of snow.

The scrap page is brought to you from of course, Jenni Bowlin (June 2011) Kit. Now, if you are not convinced that this kit is amazing by the page I made, then I'm not so sure what will ... :) The kit is complete with their new Haven paper line, gorgeous and totally vintage. Lovely kit as always!

So, since my handwriting sucks I rarely journal my pages, I'm just afraid I might ruin it. But a little background about the page ... Scott hates taking pics of me because I'm never satisfied with just one pic, and this is exactly the case with this pic of me. But little did I realize that the wall behind me loan itself to a nice pic of me enjoying my cup o' Joe!

All supplies can be found by clicking on the pic.

Take it easy,
C :)

4 comments:

Cheryl Nelson said...

this is so lovely!

Sarah Martina said...

So sweet! I love those Pink Paislee ephemera! Some of my favorite little do-dads to play with! :) Great capture of your ever day life!

Savitri said...

This one's awesome too! Goodness, i did leave blogland in July!!!

Cindy Lee said...

This has to be favorite! I love the white space and the misting adds a nice touch to the layout! Great job!