Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Mini Album - JBS

Mini Album by CloudsShadler
Mini Album, a photo by CloudsShadler on Flickr.

hello there peeps,

A good mid wk to ya! it's Wed! Time flies ... this wkend Scotty boy and I were on a wkend vaca to SF (pics to come soon) and it was wonderful, the weather was somewhat chilly and we went for a wedding, it was lovely!

My first mini album ever! ever! I had a vcrop w/fellow blogger/friend Savitri and had recently received the Jenni Bowlin July kit, and I figured, may, just maybe I can intend to make a mini album! The kit is full of lovely paper, and cute embellishments .. The ring binder is from Tim Holtz (I had been hoarding it). So, I started by simply cutting paper to about 3"X5" and some I cut smaller, some wider, that way I can see the many papers a bit and used a two hole puncher (the ones offices use), it came out well! I was very surprised!

I didn't photograph the rest of the album on the inside because I haven't added any pics .. but it's tiny and cute and perfect for a starters ... All supplies are exclusively from the July kit . Lemme know what you think!

Take it easy,
C :)

6 comments:

Angie Tieman said...

Eek! That looks majorly cute!! Kudos on quite a mini-album accomplishment!!

Ashley Cannon Newell said...

Looks good, Clouds! Share the inside when you get to the pictures part! ;)

Cheryl Nelson said...

This is so FAB!

Laura O'Donnell said...

this is awesome!

Tenia Nelson said...

This is very cool!!!

Savitri said...

Hey, I've seen this :) I am on my phone so a bit short. Watching M at gymnastics. 2.5 hrs every Tues. I should probsbly invest in a broadband connection. I can't shop/go to market everytime... Saturday in 2.5 hrs.