Sunday, August 7, 2011

Ouzela Fall's '11

Ouzela Fall's '11 by CloudsShadler
Ouzela Fall's '11, a photo by CloudsShadler on Flickr.

Hello there peeps,

I hope you had a great wkend! Scott and I ventured out into the trails of the Rocky Mtn Natl Park to see some water falls. The day was amazing and we had an excellent time!

The scrap page is made using American Craft's "Amy Tangerine" new line, the papers are all neat with amazing colors! I had to use them ASAP :) The page itself is very simple and easy to make. The pic is of Scott while on our hike yesterday. I used my brand new Fuji Mini 25 Instax. Yes, I got it for my birthday and I had to use it, it's really cute and fun to use :)

Well, sorta quick post today, all supplies can be found by clicking on the pic. Let me know if you like it :)

Take it easy,
C :)

3 comments:

Laura O'Donnell said...

awesome!

I've been wanting an Instax for a long time now, they look like so much fun.

Savitri said...

Love this!! I want that camera! Lucky you!!

Angie Tieman said...

Awesome! More cool splatters in white! Love the date stamp too, I need to dig mine out!