Friday, August 5, 2011

-san francisco '11-

-san francisco '11- by CloudsShadler
-san francisco '11-, a photo by CloudsShadler on Flickr.

Hello there peeps,

There is hardly any craft mojo in me these days, hence the lack of creativity on my blog. Today, I managed to create an 8"X8" layout of me an Scotty boy while in San Francisco. We traveled for a wedding and we had a couple of days to enjoy the city and what it had to offer. In the pic, we are at Ferry Farmer's Market, the fancy one that is very popular, you can often spot some celebrity chefs scoping out the most freshest produce. We had a blast, the food was amazing, and overall a lot bigger than the Boulder Farmer's Market. The vegetables and fruits looked yummy, too bad it didn't make much sense to haul it back home on a plane ... But, that day Scott got to enjoy taking pics and the atmosphere was too perfect!

Ok, the scrap page is mainly a mesh of different paper I had lying around. I enjoyed the 8"X8" space and perfect for the type of simple scrapping I do, now, I just gotta find an album that can fit that size. I hope you like, the pic itself if colorful :) My camera is really good at taking pics, don't you think?

**One last thing, I'm trying new templates for my blog, any feedback will be greatly appreciated, really, this blog is for you just as much as it is for me :)

Have a great wkend!
-C

4 comments:

Laura O'Donnell said...

this came out great!

I do 8x8 with layouts of my little boy, Willie. One thing I really like about it is how much better the albums fit in my bookcases.

Tenia Nelson said...

So so cool girlie!!! Hope you are well....

Angie Tieman said...

Beautiful picture and page! Was the background white paper already *ink splattered* or did you add that? Love it! And I bet you'll be feeling your mojo again when your new goodies arrive!

p.s. I thought of you when I was at Ikea last night! :)

Savitri said...

Another awesome page. Love the colors and the market sounds divine!! When we settle a city with an aqesome market is must.