Monday, September 5, 2011

just a note ... Embellish Color Challenge

just a note ... by CloudsShadler
just a note ..., a photo by CloudsShadler on Flickr.

Hello there peeps,

A Happy Labor Day to you live here in the US! Not much going on in my neck of the woods, very peaceful actually. A card here today brought to you by Embellish color challenge ... the colors are right up my alley! It took me hours to come up with this card, I know I wanted to work with the layout, but figuring out how to include the Kraft was tricky, seriously, the card looks simple and elegant but it took me a while :S Anyhoot, quick post today, most if not all the paper is by My Mind's Eye - Lost and Found paper.

Let me know what you think, all supplies can be found by clicking on the pic.

Take it easy,
C :)

6 comments:

~amy~ said...

gorgeous!

Cheryl Nelson said...

Simply STUNNING! Could not LOVE this more!

Mariana Grigsby said...

I love this card, Clouds! Thanks for playing along with us!

Amber said...

This is beautiful! I love how you used the colors to incorporate all of the colors of the challenge! Really great!

Charlene Austin said...

AAAACKK! STUN-NING!

Thank you so much for joining the Embellish challenge!

Cindy Lee said...

Always love your clean and simple style! Just pretty!