Saturday, September 17, 2011

labor day wkend '11

labor day wkend '11 by CloudsShadler
labor day wkend '11, a photo by CloudsShadler on Flickr.

Hello hello,

I hope you who read and/or glance my blog are doing well. Not much around this neck o' the woods, it's really just mellow....

A scrap page today brought to you by of course, Jenni Bowlin Sept '11 kit, lots of funky colors, cute embellies and some packaging I decided would go well with my page :) What do you think? So the pic is of me, my very good friend Alejandra (I dunn think she runs by my blog so what she doesn't know won't hurt her, hehe),Kathy and her baby Dario. We were enjoying some delicious ice cream, it was getting chilly but we were happy to be out and about! Simple quick page, not much to it.

Yesterday, scrap pal Savitri and I got on Skype and enjoyed a ~ 2hr vcrop, catching up with each other, gossiping and b**ched about how we have no craft drive lately, really it happens a lot! Especially now, not much crafty mood these days, what's wrong (with me)? Am I tired, do I work too much (hehe) so please bear with me, I'm trying to post often :)

Anyhoot, I hope yer wkend is going well, all supplies can be found by clicking on the pic.

Take it easy,
C :)

4 comments:

~amy~ said...

great layout...love the upcycled packaging!

Cheryl Nelson said...

Super CUTE and FUN!!!

Tenia Nelson said...

Love it!!!

Savitri said...

This is the first time I opened my gReader. I thought I'd start from the earliest and had to laugh cause the first post I read from you has my name on it ;) We need another vcrop! I have been so damn busy!! Mostly socializing. So not all bad.