Friday, September 2, 2011

watercolor misting - WCS tutorial

watercolor misting by CloudsShadler
watercolor misting, a photo by CloudsShadler on Flickr.


Hello hello,

You may want to head on over to the WCS (write.click.scrapbook) site for my very first tutorial :) (posting at 8a eastern, I believe) Yes, I actually have a tutorial to show you how I add some "misting" to my scrap pages ... It's easy and very inexpensive, so don't hesitate and head on over there by clicking HERE. This is really something that has been on my mind lately and I'm so glad I did it!

Do let me know if you like the tutorial :) I'd really appreciate it, if anyone is out there reading my blog :D All scrap supplies can be found by clicking on the pic.

Take it easy,
C :)

6 comments:

~amy~ said...

Fabbie tut and excellent layout!

Ashley Cannon Newell said...

Amazing, girl! I love this layout and the photo tells so much! The paint mist is perfect!

Laura O'Donnell said...

love it!

Tracey said...

Fantastic! Love the technique, and especially love your layout. I pinned it when I saw it earlier over at WCS. Great job!

Angie Tieman said...

Awesome page! YOu make the misting look like artwork!

Savitri said...

This is such an awesome awesome page!! LOVE this!! Oh, got note. Friday most likely ok. Let you know in a few days.