Saturday, October 15, 2011

bear lake - fall'11

bear lake - fall'11 by CloudsShadler
bear lake - fall'11, a photo by CloudsShadler on Flickr.

hello there peeps,

A sweet simple fall-ish scrap page. I received my new kit from Sweet Peach Crop kits, sounds like they are new but there kits are adorable and reasonably priced (always a good thing). The kit has beautiful papers and embellies to work with, and the the colors rock! very good pairing of colors (mini reveiw if u will). All supplies are exclusively from the kit. The pic is of me while enjoying the fall colors up in da mtns :) Pretty simple page, lovely colors and lots o' layering. Quick post, not much going on here. I hope yer wkend is going well! All scrap supplies can be found by clicking on the pic.

Best,
Clouds :)

2 comments:

cnelson said...

Gorgeous!

5littlechickens said...

Oh my, I just love this page! Really great layering!