Thursday, November 24, 2011

december daily ...

december daily ... by CloudsShadler
december daily ..., a photo by CloudsShadler on Flickr.

Hello there peeps,

If you thought I passed away or that I'm out of the bloggin' world completely, well I've been trying to get my crafting mojo back, yes, that bad :S I'm still getting my JBS kits monthly, still shopping at Archiver's (although not as often as before, it's not as close to me as it was), still blog hopping onto people's blogs here and there ... But really, it's a culmination of being too damn busy at work and being unmotivated to craft ....

But, anyhoot, this year I'm jumping the band wagon and diving into Ali Edward's December Daily tradition! I'm pretty excited, I even bought the Studio Calico Dec Daily Kit ... But here's the thing, I improvised on the size of my album, I just wasn't feeling the 8.5X6 album, I didn't even see myself trying to arrange my layouts on that size, or maybe it's because I'm so used to scrapping on 8X8 pages ... So, I made my own album with Tim Holtz binder rings and some cardboard (that came with the SC kit). And voila, an approximate 6 inch album with different size paper, and bamm! I'm happy the way it turned out, so, still in its early stages but felt comfy enough to display :) Let me know what you think!

Oh yeah, Happy Thanksgiving :)

-C :)

4 comments:

CeeCee said...

Hey it's good to hear from you too! that album looks so cute with the beautiful red ribbon and the different sizes of paper. you're one talented lady.
CC

cnelson said...

So FAB! LOVE it!

Brittany said...

I like it! I love the things you make, they are always so clean. ALSO, I just got my papercrafts mag in the mail and saw your card in it!!! Congrats!! I was so excited to see that you made it! yay! :) Good work.

Savitri said...

Love the daily!!! Better looking that Skye's version ;) so now you need to do the rest!!