Saturday, December 10, 2011

dec daily - day 6 - whole foods - whole paycheck

hello there,

day 6 of dec daily, and rest assured I've missed a day or two so far, but fear not, I'm still DD strong, still motivated and excited about this project! This wk marks exactly one wk to Bze, I'm really excited to be traveling back home to see family and friends, with that said, I won't be posting or blogging until my return. i hope you like the page, I've enjoyed my use of watercolor misting, very easy and fun technique to add to layouts.

dec 6 2011 - Don't get me wrong, I luv Whole Foods, the food is great and their coffee excellent, there's a fairly new one by our new place, they even have a pasta bar where they serve italian food!

-C

2 comments:

cnelson said...

So FAB! LOVE the snowflake!

~amy~ said...

great page...I love their salad bar for lunch! Have an awesome trip!