Sunday, December 11, 2011

dec daily - day 7 - a very jcrew holiday

hello there peeps,

day 7 of DD pic to share with you, my dear blogger friend Laura (it's all rosie) asked, where is your journaling? Well, there isn't really, I have a difficult time journaling my scrap pages ... but pics are worth a thousand words right? :) Not much going on this wkend, still of course, doing some last minute shopping before our trip to Bze.

dec 7 2011 - this year JCrew has has some really nice sales, and the hubby and I have enjoyed getting some nice clothes from them, which may not be a good thing for our savings, but we'll sure look good in our outfits :) When he first saw this page he asked - "why are you on this pic?" ha! smart ass!

Best,
C

3 comments:

Laura O'Donnell said...

love how these pages are coming out!

glad you got some good deals and gifts for yourself. love JCrew!

CeeCee said...

I'm in love with your Daily December pages!!! I gotta get on that bandwagon next year.

Angie Tieman said...

I wss just catching up on a few bloggers and I love your December daily!! The pages are so cool, I love the photos you've been using! Hope all is well in your world! And yes, at least you'll be looking good!