Saturday, January 14, 2012

feb 14th tags galore ...





Hello there peeps,


I've finally had a chance to craft and make some lovely valentine tags! Aren'y they just cute? I recently bought the Marvy Uchida (the biggest size they've got) tag punch and had to make some! Really, the tags are adorable and simple to make, I've been secretly stocking Keisha Campbell's blog for inspiration, and well I've tried to emulate her tags, in my own kind of way :)

So, well the news is out and thought I'd share on my blog too, a couple of days (really this was fairly recent and happened really quickly) ago I got an email from a familiar name - Christine Middlecamp, asking me to join Crate Paper .. what?1?1? Was I being punked? I did not see this coming, how could I say no? For the past couple weeks I've been trying to get my hands on Paper Heart collection and little did I know I was being scouted by the very same brand, amazing! So, yes folks, I am now a Crate Paper Girl, have you seen their blog? Lots of amazing ladies, lots o' talent! I am very excited and honored! What a way to start the yr!

Take it easy,
C :)

11 comments:

Ashley Cannon Newell said...

Clouds! Congrats girl! You are a perfect fit and I'm so happy for you! I love your tags and they're totally your style. I love Kiesha's work too. I can't wait to see what you do with CP!

Laura O'Donnell said...

oh wow, what a fantastic team! congrats!

Laura O'Donnell said...

love the tags, too :)

Stephaniedagan said...

Hello Claudia!
First congratulation for your integration into the team Crate Paper!!!
I absolutely love your work!
And to answer your question on my blog, I live in Dieppe. It's in Normandy not far from Paris and it would be a pleasure to meet you in the capital. I prefer to warn you that my English is really pathetic, so ...

~amy~ said...

SWEET tags and woooooo hooooooooo!!!!

Anabelle O'Malley said...

Gorgeous tags!! Congrats on joining CP! I'm so looking forward to working with you and getting to know you. :)

Sasha Farina said...

loving your style girl!! can't wait to get to know you better! *hugs*

BlueOrchys said...

Your tags are so cute and lovely !!

Danielle said...

I love these Claudia! All of your tags are adorable! Thank you for your sweet comments on my blog!
Danielle

psucolleen said...

These tags a simply precious! TFS!

And Congratulations! Crate Paper is one of my very favorite product lines. I've stalked them from the time they first arrived on the scene. Enjoy!

rabslove said...
This comment has been removed by the author.