Sunday, January 1, 2012

Happy New Year - 2012

fall '11 - lohi by CloudsShadler
fall '11 - lohi, a photo by CloudsShadler on Flickr.

Hello there peeps,

Back again, first post of the new year, really 2011 had been a very good year for us, although hectic and very busy, we have been granted very wonderful experiences here in the Shadler household (of two). First and foremost Scott and I are in good health, and with that we hope that this yr grants us just that and the opportunity to keep working and prosperity. It is also my hope to make more time to post on my blog, though I don't make much promises, I won't stress about posting all the time but at least enough to keep my creative juices flowing as well as to stay a part of the creative bloggin' world. There are many of you who bring so much inspiration to me and will continue to seek out yer blogs, comment and enjoy the camaraderie that my blog and yours have to offer :)

A page to share today, I had made this a while ago, just never got the chance to share until now, made exclusively with Jenni Bowlin (Nov'11) Papercrafting kit (I checked for you, and it is still available for purchase on her site), very simple yet lots of fun embellishments! It's a pic of me at the trendy Lower Highlands area in the Denver, all the yuppies inhabit it and well, I just made my way to the breakfast eatery :)

Happy New Year's,
Clouds :)

3 comments:

~amy~ said...

Fab layout...good health...gotta love that. Happy new year!!!

Savitri said...

This is awesome!!!! Loooooooove! So chic!

~amy~ said...

HAD to pop over here...just saw the FAB news over on the Crate blog...congrats!!!!!