Monday, February 20, 2012

mini cards - dear lizzy neopolitan





Hello peeps,


I got the mini card frenzy and it's on! A mini card trio this wk featuring Studio Calico - Daydream Believer and Pleasant Valley (add-on) kits. I'm really digging Dear Lizzy - Neopolian paper, it's cute and fun, very springy! My mini cards also feature the accordian flowers, I followed Keisha Campbell's (A Bit East) instructions on how to make them and they are just so cute! Easy to make too! (click here for her tutorial). I hope you like them, they are just so cute and fun to make!

Take it easy,
C :)

5 comments:

Design Lily said...

So simple, so cute! You have inspired me to use my Martha Stewart Scoring Board!

~amy~ said...

these could not be any cuter...fab work.

Natt Smith said...

Love accordian flowers ^_^ they are simply cute and can use in many ways !!

I live by 120 th and Sheridan. Really nice to meet you and thank you for stopping by my blog :)

Do you have instagram ? so I can stalk oh no I mean follow you lol

Savitri said...

These are so so fun!!! I need to get creative again. I think my mojo has gone out the door!

SamSam said...

cute & adorable cards! love 'em all! i just got hold of my dear lizzy collection, gonna make some tq cards soon!