Wednesday, February 22, 2012

oh sweet month of feb - via Crate Paper

oh sweet month of feb by CloudsShadler
oh sweet month of feb, a photo by CloudsShadler on Flickr.

Hello there,

Crate Paper has announced a new take on the creative ideas we share on the CP blog - Feature Projects - this month the feature is "Collage." Here's how I approached it and loved the idea of a collage wheel, lots of colors using CP's - Paper Heart. Hope you enjoy, this month - the hubby and I celebrated our 6th yr anniversary, how time flies :)

Take it easy,
C :)

5 comments:

Charlene said...

So cute claudia!!! Happy Anniversary :-)

Savitri said...

I just opened my Google Reader. I am again, LAME :) BUT, look what I saw after I opened my reader, THIS :) SO so pretty!! Love the clean design and fun colors!! I need to shop for new crap. I haven't done any of that since I got here!

Angie Tieman said...

Your collage "wheel" is genius! LOve this!

lawyers nova scotia said...

Should the corresponding party decline to claim responsibility, then the injury lawyers will guide one through filing a complaint.

iqstorage ftp server said...

Even if you have the IT staff to support your FTP server you need to make sure you have the bandwidth required to service your customers.