Sunday, July 8, 2012

Today '12 & Vcrop

Today '12 by CloudsShadler
Today '12, a photo by CloudsShadler on Flickr.
Hello there peeps,

I have a scrap page to share with you today - yesterday me and blogger pal Savitri indulged in a long awaited Vcrop! It was fun - although we talked more than we scrapped, I managed to make a "me" page using Studio Calico's (Elmwood Park) kit - almost exlusively, save the card stock and pin, and really nice assortment of paper to make a grid! I hope you like - the page is a rarity in it of itself - a picture of me! (most have been of our pup Luna) I hope you like this page - it's my attempt to be crafty this wend!

Take it easy,
C :)

3 comments:

Shir Benovich said...

Wow! I really love this LO!
Thanks for sharing :-)

Laura O'Donnell said...

vcrop sounds like fun! love the page!

Steve Paul said...

Have you try working on Plastic Cards i think it would be more reliable.