Saturday, September 22, 2012

with love ... card


Hey there peeps,

Long time no see! I've been trying to transition from scrap mode to card mode, took me about a wk and lots of paper cutting to get there, but I think I did well :) A card using Studio Calico's (Central High) Sept '12 kit and Kelly Purkey's - "With Love From Me To You" stamp, I'm loving her stamps and to be honest, I think I'll be hoarding them, but it makes me happy, ha! The card is fairly simple, luv that I could use a little glitter for the bitty heart, precious! I hope you likey as well!

The wend in Denver, CO is beautiful, fall colors and fall spirit is definitely in the air, boots and leaves are a turning, my fav time of the yr! I hope you are having a good wkend so far!

Take it easy,
C :)

7 comments:

Angie Tieman said...

Super cute card!! Love that stamp, and you just made me go to Simon Says Stamp and add a dozen things to my cart, grrrr! *smile*

~amy~ said...

Well, this rocks....sweet sweet card!

Elisa said...

Love it, simplicity at its best - striking card.

Wida said...

Hey Claudia! I nominated you for a Liebster Award cuz I think you are awesome!!! You probably have a million followers but I couldn't tell, so you get one from me anyway! I have loved your work before I ever even started blogging and now that I am in here, I can now tell you so!

http://beachorado.blogspot.com/2012/09/liebster-award-and-card.html

Dana F. said...

Very cute card! I know what you mean re: Kelly's stamps... hard to resist her designs :)

Cindy Lee said...

This card is my favorite! It's so your style!

Savitri said...

You did fabulous with the transition!!