Sunday, October 7, 2012

'L' is for Love - WCMD '12


Hello there peeps,

A card here for WCMD '12 - there were tons of card making activities yesterday, I settled with Studio Calico's Challenge #5"make a card using die cuts or punches" challenge - so I decided to break out my Slice and put it to work. Some times, you feel very proud of your crafting skills - this is one of them ... Of course, give credit where credit is due - I've always been a fan of Stephanie Degan's (@ SC) work - so I used her card as a guide ... What do you think? I also used Dear Lizzy "5th & Frolic" paper exclusively, very colorful and playful and of course Kelly Purkey stamp ... Did you make a card for WCMD? I gotta say, I think it's the first time I've done it :)

Take it easy,
C :)

5 comments:

~amy~ said...

so very fresh and fun!

caz hancock said...

what a beautiful card, i just ordered all this line last night, i can not wait for it to arrive :)

CeeCee said...

Oh, how I love this card! CC

Angie Tieman said...

Thud! Love this fun card, so creative and different!

Garima said...

Nice!