Saturday, November 10, 2012

Christmas 2012

Christmas 2012 by CloudsShadler
Christmas 2012, a photo by CloudsShadler on Flickr.
Hello there peeps,

It's been a while since my last post, things have been quite busy around here and since the holiday season is almost upon us, doubt it will stop until next yr! Anyhoot - I wanted to share a card I made for the holidays, yes, I'm already thinking about holiday cards, I made it using my Slice die cutting machine (leaves, flowers) & exclusive paper and embellies from SC (Sock Hop) Nov kit, really elegant and luv the bold colors! Do click on the pic for full list of supplies :) So, are you making cards for the holidays? Lots and lots of awesome paper and embellies this season!

Take it easy,
Clouds :)

4 comments:

Laura B. said...

I just love your beautiful cards!! You make things look so effortless. I'm curious how long you take to place your elements so perfectly random looking? Your photography is gorgeous as well!

~amy~ said...

seriously love this....

maryboys said...

claudia...i would LOVE to see photos of the the rest of your 2011 december daily! it is sooo simple and beautiful...

mary

Angie Tieman said...

This is amazing! Such a fun holiday look!