Sunday, November 25, 2012

'tis the season ...

'tis the season ... by CloudsShadler
'tis the season ..., a photo by CloudsShadler on Flickr.
Hello there peeps,

Another holiday card this wkend! I've told myself I need to make some cute holiday cards this season to give out to our family and friends. I've made this one with punches and those lovely accordion flowers I enjoy making. I recently bought some 4 packs of patterned paper from PeachyCheap.com, great sale on patterned paper! I really like the cute red bows - they do bring the holiday cheer to the card. I hope you likey and have inspired you to make some cards this season!

Take it easy,
C :)

2 comments:

~amy~ said...

sooo cute...love the rosettes and the paper clipped sentiment!

Angie Tieman said...

Super cute! Love how you used the label!