Tuesday, December 25, 2012

mini blossom duo



hello there peeps,

i hope you are having a wonderful Xmas day ... here in Denver ... a White Xmas is in order, it snowed last night and there's snow outside! While I dare say that Dec Daily was a total flop this season (it's been busy around here, seriously) I managed to make mini cards a couple days ago. I'm using Kelly Purkey's wood stamp & clear stamps (Dec Daily kit '12) ... I like them, perfect for a friend! Well, it's off to the New Year to come! Any new year's resolution? (wink)

Take it easy,
C :)

3 comments:

~amy~ said...

Merry Christmas!!!! These are way too sweet!

Tenia Nelson said...

Super cute cards Miss Clouds!! Merry belated Christmas!! Hope all is well....

Wida said...

Merry Christmas! My new years resolution is to meet you! hope you will be able to meet up with Tenia and I Jan 19!