Sunday, January 6, 2013

Feb '13 - Scrap Book Trends - Award Winning Style Feature!

hello there peeps,

I hope this New Year is starting out great for you! For me, lots of great things ahead, and my family - the hubby and the pup! With that said, I've been featured as having an Award Winning Style on the Feb '13 issue of Scrapbook Trends! Really, what an honor, never expected this, and it feels good. I've always dabbled here and there on this blog, crafting community - being published is one of those things. I've found that getting published is easy for me - I scrap, and make cards, submit and see what happens, no hard feelings about not getting picked, it's always been fun for me :) So, when I do get published, it's a treat! Do check out the Feb '13 issue - lots of great layouts! Let me know what you think! http://northridgepublishing.com/

Take it easy,
C :)

5 comments:

Laura B. said...

Congrats on the feature! I agree that you definitely have an award winning style!

Laura O'Donnell said...

oh wow - congrats!

Angie Tieman said...

Whoo! HOo! Congratulations! YOu totally deserve it!

Wida said...

you have no idea how famous and awesome you are...seriously!!!

Cindy Lee said...

Congrats! I just checked out my online issue, saw your layout and come here to say congratulations! Such a pretty layout and I love your style! Squares and rectangles are appealing to me too :)