Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Happy Valentine's Day mini card

Hello there peeps,

I've got another card for you today, mini valentine's day card - so cute! I used exclusively Crate Paper (Paper Heart) collection. When I was on the design team last year, I explained how much I loved that line, so I gots me some :) I also used my brand new Cameo (Silhouette) die cutting machine, and it's awesome. I haven't used it much because I haven't had time to play around with it, but from the few cuts I've done, it's awesome ... Anyhoot, I just wanted to share the mini card, so adorable!

Take it easy,
C

3 comments:

Brandi said...

Wow! Girl this is so bright and cute!

~amy~ said...

darling!

Angie Tieman said...

Words can't describe how much I LOVE this card! The fun, crazy mix of papers and then those amazing hearts!! Ack! Too cute!